Monday, September 7, 2009

Dum dum

Trials were over on Friday. I dont think i did very well though. Was glad that it finished. Wanted to follow Mahatir, Jie Sheng, and Nik to sunway, but my mum has banned me from going out until after PMR. Ah who cares anyway, its only a month away, and so is 10th october. =D

This weekend has been a real bore. Nothing to do but dota all day and all night. And of course, POKEMON! =D Damn, I wanna get a DS to play the Pokemon Platinum, Diamond and Pearl. Yes, I am a poketard. Oh and, Heart Gold and Sold Silver will be coming out on the DS too, its a remake of the old Gold and Silver classic versions that me and my cousin used to play together everyday.

Oh btw Mahatir, I have reseted my gameboy 350++ times to try and get a Shiny Zapdos. And this time I',m not giving up you bitch!

Well theres nothing to really blog about, so it's time to CIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment