Monday, September 28, 2009

Back to school

Yello!

Todat was the first day of school after our week-long raya break. I think we've had too many week-long holidays already. I'm tired of it. My raya holiday was kinda boring until my cousin came over for 3 days. My aunt from Canada's down too.

Had a really fun day today. What I missed in laughing last week was definetely made up for today..and to think that its only the first day of the week. Think I'm one of the few people who are actually looking forward to school. I don't even feel stressed about my PMR examination, which is happening on the 7th of October, 3 days before my birthday (hehe). But don't get me wrong, I'm not loafing around and taking it lightly.

I'm kinda in a hurry now as I want to finish my days revision A.S.A.P cause I'm not feeling too well.

Also, Lik Chuen, cheer up! I know your sad, but think of ME! =D

And last but not least,

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Happy Belated Birthday Ng Jes See!

I know I told you I'd get you a monkey but too bad! =D

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment