Friday, September 18, 2009

Farewell

Yesterday was Derar's farewell party. He's going back this monday I think. There were about 11 people who came.

Well, I got ready by 5.30 and left the house at 5.45 or so. The roads were fuckin jammed. Usually its a 20minute drive to Sunway, but yesterday, it took us an hour+. Reached there and went to Hartz Chicken Buffet. Not bad, but I wasn't that hungry at the time and had 2 chickens and some chips only.

After that, went to Marakesh to get some "stuff" and headed to Tarbush. We could've gotten in if not for the fact that it was completely full. After some planning, we headed to Rainforest to chill. Ordered a few beers and talked and camwhored alot (well I didn't really camwhore though).

All I can remember after that was buying Starbucks, walking through Asian Avenue, laughing at "I need house", and going to the rooftop. Derar went back earlier than us though. Sadness. Wonder if he'll ever come visit?

Was supposed to follow Kah Ming to the Lions Head Entrance and wait with him, but my mum said that something came up and she could only make it at 12.00 or 12.30.

So I followed Terence, Nik and Mahathir to mahathirs house. Played rockband and growled/sang like hell. Especially during Laid to Rest, Raining Blood and War Ensemble.

Went home after that, felt so tired so I just took a bath and slept.

I think I missed out a couple of things, but I'll happily tell you if you ask me in person.

Ciao.

P.S, Sorry for the boring post, I feel to tired to blog anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment