Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Trialss

Im really proud of myself. I've been studying hard and I've been achieving satisfactory marks on the past years PMR papers. I know that for my trials I'm not gonna be doing that well, but I know that when PMR comes, I'll be ready. Im limiting my computer time to about 1 hours on weekdays and only using it after studies on weekends.

Can't believe I've been scoring 65-75 for my geography past year questions. Geography has always been my worst subject (more than sejarah) and I've been scoring 45-55 for the past 3 years. Sorry for boasting, im just so happy =D

Well, trials started yesterday as most of you know, and had Bm and geo yesterday. I think I wont be doing well for those subjects, but my sister said that school exam standard are higher than PMR.

Today we had science. I lolled at one of the questions in the objective which said "Mr. M.Jackson". Lol, even our science teachers miss him. I woke up at 2 a.m last night just to study science all the way till 5.00 am. But most of the questions I was stuck with two possible answers.

Gotta ciao now, got tuition soon. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment