Monday, September 14, 2009

Monday

Another boring Monday has passed. Had our stupid latih tubi today. Bm and Maths. I think that explaining maths was just a waste of time. Not many people actually bothered to listen.

I was dam sleepy the whole day. I didn;t finish the maths paper cause I was too sleepy and I went to sleep. Dreamt about some stupid fairy and some animals. Can't really remember what happened in my dream. I just know that it had something to do with em.

Woke up, Mr.Ng came late to class so we had fun =D

Cant remeber exaclty what happened but there was alot of pain involed. Mainly between Nik and Terence. And this is the 10th time that afiq has missed my balls in 2 weeks. Imba or not Afiq? =D

At the auditorium, Pn Norlin sat next to me and kept explaining the maths thingy's to me. So kind of our "cute" teacher to do so. LOL. (Thats what Kah Ming calls her anyway).

After school, went around begging for 1.20 as usual, to buy Teh Ais, but only managed to extort 1 Ringgit from Bernice's cousin, Siew Pong. Don't really know him, but he was kind enough to lend me money. =D

Went home, ate some stupid bread and watched TV. Went for tuition. I bullied my tuition teacher again and I've been asking her since January whether she knows Pn Kova and Puva since my tuition teacher is small and Indian. LOL. And no one else was in the centre so I sang nursery rhymes while doing my work. It was effing retarded.

Thats all there is. Another boring day ain't it?

Nothing to blog about either.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment