Thursday, August 20, 2009

1st Real Post

Hello people! Sorry i couldn't update last night. Mum didn't want me using the computer so i had no choice.

Just came back from badminton training. Damn im tired. Well, i've just finished bathing and here i am.

Well, school was awsome today (when is it not?) except in the morning when Mr. Kao didn't come and Mr. Lingam took over. Boringness for 2 Hours. Oh, and i "collected" his pass. Im trying to get as many as possible before the year is over. =p



Oh yeah, and Gary got pissed at Kah Ming just now cause we've been calling this form 2 kid "Gary's brother" as he looks like Gary and he has a "something" which Gary also has. So, Kah Ming repeatedly said "Eh Gary, your brother weh!" even after Gary warned him not to as he was annoyed by it already. So Gary threw a plate at Kah Ming and then it started, but was shortly interupted by Chen Hui who did something stupid and funny which ended the verbal fight.

But now everythings ok between those two cause Kah Ming apologized.

After break we had BM which was kinda fun as I sat between Nigel and Terence and we played a "game". Lol it was freaking funny. Especialy when Terence did that "big-eyed-gay-face" thingy.
Then Ms.Kova scolded me for something I said but I hadn't said anything. It was actualy Nik, who shouted something in an indian accent and Ms.Kova thought it was me.

Geo was ok. Nothing special, except for the fact that Kah Ming kept cracking jokes non-stop.

I think Mr.Ng was pissed cause we were making so much noise and he kept telling us to keep quiet.

Chinese? Some boring shit happened.

Art was freaking fun. Nik, Nigel, Wee Lee, See Tiem and I sat at the same table. I used See Tiem's phone to play Brain Juice and i finaly got "Cheetah" twice =D. Then we drew some rubbish about how all our children would look like and crap like that.

Towards the end of the period, I got high and slide tackled Nik from the back. He nearly fell but was smart enough to grab on to the table infront of him. Then Mahatir came and stood at the same spot. Me and Nik slide tackled him. Nik went first and he tripped Mahatir a little. Then I came and "slided" the other leg and he fell flat on his bottom. It was EPIC.

And Mr. Tana gave us alot of homework to do during the holidays. Well, I was ok with it as I knew I would not be studying much of sejarah this holiday, but since he gave the homework, atleast i can revise more on it.

After school, me Nik and Terence did our usual stuff and all at the bus stop.

Went for badminton. Trained, played about 6 or 7 sets and was quite satisfied as my speed has improved =D


Oh btw, I'll be linking you people A.S.A.P.

And I'll be posting metal songs at the end of my post for some of you metal heads and friends who come visit. I'll try my best not to post any mainstream bands and find new songs for you guys.

Fatty trying to get some sleep =D




He hates taking photos. Its an achievement to get one like this! =D



Came across this song few weeks ago when searching for songs for "Tap-Tap Revenge" on my sisters phone. Current score is 470,000 or so. =D

Btw, i've no idea what the video's about. But the songs good.

No comments:

Post a Comment