Sunday, August 23, 2009

Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup

I LOVE THEM! Heh. One of my favorite childhood tv cartoons.

Today was again, boring as hell. I wonder if anyone out there is actually enjoying their holidays? I'll bet the 3 Lambda and Alpha students are bored with their 3 week holiday.

Was awoken by my mum this morning at 12.00 and told to get ready to go out. Was dam sleepy. Took my bath and felt better. Jammed on the guitar for awhile while waiting for the rest to get ready. I really need a new guitar -.-. The strings wear out way too fast on my Yamaha Pacifica "given" to me by my ex-guitar teacher. Or maybe i just overuse it. No idea, but I seriously need a new one.

I feel so proud of myself! I actualy learned the "Beat It" solo. MJ's song but with Eddie Van Halen performing as a guest on it. One of the awsomest rock solo's i've heard actually. I wanna post a video up, but my current guitar sucks and my strings need to be changed eventhough I just changed em 2 weeks ago.
Here's how the solo sounds like:



After lunch we all went grocery shopping at a supermarket in Tropicana. Came home, dota-ed with terence until 7 then stoned and listened to music. Yes, my day was wasted and I didn't bother to study.

Well, I've really nothin else to talk about so...CIAO.

No comments:

Post a Comment