Sunday, August 30, 2009

I are baboon

Well, firstly, happy merdeka to everyone. Hope you enjoy this one day before going back to school, especially those in my form, who are sitting for PMR trials now. I hope you guys are ready, I'm not, I barely studied this holidays eventhough i told myself I would. Well, I can gurantee an A for a couple of subjects though, but I need to revise abit more on the rest. I hope I can get nothing less than a B for all subjects (with an exception for KH).

Me and terence just had a stupid conversation about a cat named "Dog" and we kept arguing over the Wall-E. He kept saying Wall-E is a lizard and i said it was a robot. It was a fuckin stupid arguement, but it helped to relieve boredom and kill time.

5.27 now, Im gonna go watch tv, too lazy to sleep.

Enjoy yourselves kids, and remember not to do anything naughty ;)


See if you can spot it.
Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment