Friday, August 28, 2009

Annoyance

Yes, my mother, is annoying me again. I dont understand what she wants. I just washed all the dishes...about 15+ things including forks and spoons. Even after washing all that crap she still shouts at me. You see, if no one does it, then she will go on and on about her always having to do everything. And so I help her, and what do I get in return? Shouting and a mother going psycho in the hall. No, I dont hate my mum, but she seriously needs to control her anger. She has the worst temper in the house I would say.

Well after all these years, I've developed some kind of mechanism in my brain that can tolerate all that shouting and nagging. But thank god she's going back to Kedah tomorow. If not my Saturday and Sunday would be completely spoiled.

_____________________________________________________________________

Enough with that anyway. Yesterday I went to The Curve with my mum and sister. Had brunch and went to check out some new dining tables. Mum forced me to cut my looong thumb nail. Well it's about time it goes anyway. Rushed to badminton straight from The Curve. Was feeling so tired but got motivation from watching this new Klang Under-15 champion play.

Not much to update about yesterday. After all, the holidays are boring and I have nothing interesting to blog about.

Today, woke up at 7.30 to get ready for tuition. Was my replacement class and I didn't want to do it from 1-3 cause I wanted to keep my afternoon free.

Came home, computered until 6.00 and slept.

I've barely studied during this holidays. Just dont have the mood.

Oh, and my mum is throwing a tantrum in the kitchen, slamming all the cabinet doors after opening them. Why can't she just chill? She always says I have a bad temper but I've learned to control it. Why can't she just take her own advice for once? Thats the thing about people, give advice but dont take it or even follow their own advice.asd



Was so bored I decided to poke those needles into my thumb

Goodbye, thumbnail

Nicholas Just got PWNED!



Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment