Saturday, August 22, 2009

Dont judge a book by its cover, judge it by its name.

Hello there. Finaly the long awaited Saturday is here.

Woke up around 12.00 today. Read papers and stuff and watched tv. They were showing Everybody Loves Raymond today. I used to love that show. It was awsome. After that did some guitaring. Tried practicing 6-string sweeps but FAILED. Well its coming. Just need to be patient.

After that had tuition. My tuition teacher, Anthony, is awsome. Lol, he's dam funny and he loves to eat (but he's not fat). Last week him and his 5 friends went out and spent 1.5k at a japanese restaurant at Pavillion. I think it was Kampachi? Ate there once. Food is awsome. And they have a scallop bar. There's a pretty big scallop there which costs RM56 for just one. Expensive, expensive.....

After tuition I dota-ed for a few hours cause I was bored and went for dinner.

Ate at an awsome chinese restuarant. The mongolian chicken and Sarawakian Butter Prawn(recomended by my tuition teacher) is freakin good. If you wanna eat there I'll give you the name, just text me. Oh and the owner has a small ice cream bar in which you can take ice cream for FREE and you can take as much as you want. Yea the owners like really friendly and all. My mum and him had a chat about upbringing children in Malaysia or some crap like that.

After dinner, we went for a drive around Putra Heights and went to see the development of our new house. Sadly it will only be ready by February 2011. Can't wait tho.

And now I'm here! =D

This is a song I came accross a couple of weeks back when looking for some metal songs. It has a nice guitar solo at the end and awsome double pedal. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment