Friday, August 21, 2009

Fuzzy Fuzzy Cute Cute

Had no other title anyway.

Today was kinda boring cause Nik and Terence my two gay partners didn't come. Atleast I had Mahatir to tell all my bullshit to. Whole day was pretty much boring except for P.E. Wore my old Adidas shoe that i used for badminton to play futsal and the front part broke off (well it was coming off already anyways).

After that had 2 free periods. During moral Mr. Ching didn't teach and during chinese the "sad-excuse-for-a-teacher" teacher didn't come so we pretty much just sat down and listened to music while crapping.

Oh and, Nina pinched Nigel's nipples cause he tried to see how far he could spit and it nearly touched her pencil box.

After that went to AC to eat crispy chicken rice. Met up with Chen Hui there and went to JS. Was a sad day for CC-ing. Just didn't have the mood since Gary and Shaun couldn't get a com and I didn't get to finish even 1 match.

Well, im freakin bored right now and I think i'll sleep soon if i've got no one else to chat with.

Ciao.


Epic ownage.


Here's a song for you metal heads and non metal heads alike.

No comments:

Post a Comment